1. Suitable for 50mw-500mW 635nm 638nm laser diode. it is the driver on our red/orange laser modules
2. Working voltage: 12v.
3. Working Current: < 1.2A
4. TTL:0V OFF, 5V ON
5. DO NOT connect it directly to laser diode working with 1.8v-1.9v. Please adjust the inplementation in blue color on it and turn down the output voltage before you connect it directly to your diode. and control the input current to fit your diode.
You can find the signal on the back of the driver:
1. Fan: it is for fan. If you do not want to add a fan on your laser, please ignore it
2. TL: it is for frequence, if you do not want to add ttl on your laser, please ignore it.
3. LD: this place is for connecting your ld. You can also find the and + pole for your ld
4. The most important thing is the last one for input voltage. You can also find and + for the input 12vdc voltage.
5. A blue resistor for controlling the input current. Normally, this part depends on your ld.
6. This driver is used for lds less than 2w.
- Additional Information
SKU 16040005 Wavelength No Output No